Skip to main content

You

by Shio Ann Chris B. Branzuela of SVNHS

A day came when you courted me
Despite of weaknesses, you pursue to love me
I doubt for your sincerity
But you've proven that someone will love me
Although I'm just simply me

I accepted your love with fear inside
The reason is I'm afraid to be hurt again
But you help me to be gallant enough
To overcome what ever hurting I'll encounter in love

Now I realized that I'm in love
To you the person I doubted once
You're my inspiration to face all the challenges in my life
You consoles me when I'm down
And you gave meaning to my life

Everyday I'm excited to see you
'Coz what am I longing to be with is you
The person that treated me like a Baby Princess
And I'm so grateful for what you do
You've change everything in me
From a negative thinker to a positive minded I could be

This time I'm afraid to loss you
"Coz it's difficult to search someone like you
Having you is a big gift from God
Because you're not like just an ordinary breed
But the every woman dreamed to be with

In our life we don't know if when will be apart
But theres just only three things I want to do
Before each of us go to our different paths...

...To hold your hands
...To stare at your eyes and
...To see you smile

Coz if I could be to follow
I'll choose you to be with forever... I hope so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Us

Contact Us First and Last Name: E-Mail Address: Message: OR MAIL TO: Bonifacio P. Dumago Advocacy Director PURE LOVE ADVOCACY SERVICES 420 Pili Drive  Butuan City, Philippines 8600 Mobile No.: 0921-526-3366 email: purelovenetwork@gmail.com

List of Pledgers

Date Name School/ Company Location 11-Mar-10 Gelyn Yusalan MSU ADS, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Kaia Grace R. Kuizon FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Marjorie Mae A. Bacor FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Precious Mae O. Duan FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Jezzel J. Obiedo FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Ivy A. Doydora FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Arlene D. Azur FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Charmaine M. Clano FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Maria Fe Casil FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Angeline Saga FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Charie May A. Supas FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Mary Brittney L. Ido FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Anselmo M. Baboc, Jr. FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Allein James D. Golis FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Kenneth A. Bombio FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 R

LIBERTAD NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL 1st LOVE FORUM

by Markeen A. Tero, PLN News Writer January 23, 2010 was the first Love Forum held at Libertad National High School, Libertad, Butuan City. Fifty three students attended the event, we would love to acknowledge and thank Mr. Coro, the Principal, Mrs. Flores, the Guidance Councilor, and the Faculty of the school for their support. The activity was started with a song practice lead by 4th year student Janelyn Contreras, assisted by April Rose Ramirez, after then an opening prayer was made.  Kuya Bonie introduced the facilitating team (volunteers from San Vicente National High School) of the activity and then made a roll call of the participants. The activity was followed by a leveling of expectations. Most of the participants expect that the activity is all about relationships. The first workshop was a group debate. The proposition was "IS IT OKEY FOR A 15 OR 16 YEAR OLD TO ENGAGE IN A BOY-GIRL RELATIONSHIP?" Eighty percent of the participants did not agree with the statem