Boy-Girl Relationship explained at FUHSAI

by Thracy Asube, PLN News Writer

The Pure Love Network are here again in Father Urios High School of Ampayon, Inc. (FUHSAI). The main topic is about "Boy-Girl Relationship."

The forum was opened by a song entitled "Heaven." Then we reviewed the last topic which is all about the recent social issues that generally affects the young. Although some students were not participating the facilitator were able to discuss how serious the issues are.

Upon sharing the topic regarding the boy-girl relationship the students were very attentive and interested. Kuya Bonie shared his experiences of having a girl friend and his learning. Everyone was touched about the story, was inspired and enjoyed. Most of us are  hoping that Pure Love Network will be back here in FUHSAI.

I am inviting those who haven't attended yet the Love Forum to attend for the next sessions. This network change our lives. We are blessed to have them here.

Feedback of students about the forum with the topic boy-girl relationship:

  • Diego, "Thank you for sharing your experiences, I learned many thing from it."
  • Jocelyn, "I will apply the principles to have a good relationship."
  • Grace, "No more fears...I already have the tips to have a successful relationship. Thank God, now I'm enlightened."
  • Bemz, "I learned that having a relationship is not just 'EASY' we have to set limitations."
  • Arlene, "Relationship is trust."
  • Jessalie, "Thank you for making me realized such things about relationships."
  • Rolly, "I was inspired by them."
  • Majo, "It's my lost if I was not able to attend today's forum. I am very thankful for the topic we have tackled, it's a big realization."
  • Thracy, "You have changed me."
  • Lindy Lou, "It is an inspiration to all of us."
  • Sharmaine Mae, "This forum had enlightened my mind."
  • Charie May, "I learned the elements and principles of having a relationship, from now I know how to discipline myself."
  • Precious Mae, "It helps me realize what really love is."
  • Hazel, "This forum gets me closer to God."
  • Mark, "This forum is very great for students, it gave us facts that could really inspires us."
  • Em2x, "After knowing the principles, I know my next relationship would much better than the past."
  • Dave, "This network will help the youth to take the right path."
  • Anselmo, "I learned what true love is...how love influenced your life."
  • Leah Mae, " I learned some values from this forum."
VIEW PHOTOS

    1 comment: