Skip to main content

FEATURED STORY (12/06/09)



WHAT THE PLEDGERS SAY ABOUT THE LOVE FORUM?


Some comments from the participants regarding the LOVE FORUM last December 5, 2009 at San Vicente National High School, Butuan City.

Shio Ann: " Today's Love Forum is full of enjoyment. I shared lots of fun with my co-pledgers. I really want to invite many friends so that I can help them and they can learn more about life."


Princess Adelrina: " I learned lot's of information specially pregnancy. How to handle my self, and how to protect and heighten my dignity and integrity.I always put in mind that my chastity is the best gift I can give to my future husband."

Daisy: " It is very nice! although it is the 5th time attending love forum, I am still excited and not getting bored. I learn a lot of things. Every love forum I discover new information."


Benjie: "I learned many information that I can apply to my life like preserving my chastity. I really enjoying the love forum even though we're only few this time. I am also happy because there are new pledgers attending."

Karishia Sheena Layka: "I really appreciate it! I learned so many things today. Keep up Pledgers! I hope we can invite more friends next love forum."


Juvelyn: "It is so nice, it is my first time to attend this kind of activity. Maganda ang pagtuturo sa amin. I really appreciated it dahil nadagdagan ang aking kaalaman about love. The teachings will always echoing in my mind after the activity. I am happy because there are concern people who spend time to care and guide us."

Jessa Mae: "The topic we discussed are very good and inspired me to influenced other to preserve our chastity."


Reynalyn: "The love forum today is different from the previous, even though we're not so many, we are happy because there are 1st year students in our school who joined, I consider it a great achievements. I am also very happy seeing myself as a pledger."

Miraluna: " It is nice, bisan bag-o pako, I realize na nindot man diay ang love forum. Giganahan jud ko!"


Richard: "This is a first experience, masaya pala ang love forum...marami akong natutunan."

Shenna Mae: "Nakaka-iyak talaga pag iniisip mo ang mga mahal mo sa buhay. Masaya ang love forum."

Glenne: "Makakatulong sa mga kabataan paanong magmahal sa ibang tao na hindi mo pa kilala at maramdaman mo ang mga nararamdaman ng ibang tao."


Miriam: "Masaya ako at naiiyak din kanina lalo na during sa prayer and the song touches me...nakakatulong ito sa pagmamahal sa Diyos."

Marimar: " Masaya ang love forum dahil nakaka-intindi ako at nakakalungkot din at nakakaiyak pero masays pa rin dahil I pray my family."


Cherrylyn: " Maganda at na appreciate ko ang love forum. Maka relate ka din na ganun pala ang love na ganyan at makikita natin ang moral value ng 'LOVE'."

Noriey: "Ang love forum the best talaga dahil marami kang naiintindihan about love."


Angelica: "Exciting and fun. Maaring mailabas ang mga saloobin at ideya. Maraming matotohan ang mga kabataan. Masaya at hindi lang for love kundi pang God-loving. Makakagaan ng loob."

Dessiren: "I appreciated what we've done together with co-pledgers. This activity could bring us to become a good influence to others through out the years of our life. It give us more information and values that we may always bring. I like it and I really, really love it. Thank you."


Zosmthita: "Ang love forum is not only sharing about love, it includes ang mga panghitabo karon nga panahon or posible na mahitabo. Even though gamay ra ang naka-apil karon, enjoy gihapon kay daghan jud kag makat-unan. Then makahatag pud inspirasyon alang sa atong kaugma-on. Pure Love Network must be promoted to the teenagers, labi na sa mga teenager na weak."   






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Us

Contact Us First and Last Name: E-Mail Address: Message: OR MAIL TO: Bonifacio P. Dumago Advocacy Director PURE LOVE ADVOCACY SERVICES 420 Pili Drive  Butuan City, Philippines 8600 Mobile No.: 0921-526-3366 email: purelovenetwork@gmail.com

List of Pledgers

Date Name School/ Company Location 11-Mar-10 Gelyn Yusalan MSU ADS, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Kaia Grace R. Kuizon FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Marjorie Mae A. Bacor FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Precious Mae O. Duan FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Jezzel J. Obiedo FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Ivy A. Doydora FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Arlene D. Azur FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Charmaine M. Clano FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Maria Fe Casil FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Angeline Saga FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Charie May A. Supas FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Mary Brittney L. Ido FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Anselmo M. Baboc, Jr. FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Allein James D. Golis FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 Kenneth A. Bombio FUHSAI BXU, Phil. 13-Feb-10 R

LIBERTAD NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL 1st LOVE FORUM

by Markeen A. Tero, PLN News Writer January 23, 2010 was the first Love Forum held at Libertad National High School, Libertad, Butuan City. Fifty three students attended the event, we would love to acknowledge and thank Mr. Coro, the Principal, Mrs. Flores, the Guidance Councilor, and the Faculty of the school for their support. The activity was started with a song practice lead by 4th year student Janelyn Contreras, assisted by April Rose Ramirez, after then an opening prayer was made.  Kuya Bonie introduced the facilitating team (volunteers from San Vicente National High School) of the activity and then made a roll call of the participants. The activity was followed by a leveling of expectations. Most of the participants expect that the activity is all about relationships. The first workshop was a group debate. The proposition was "IS IT OKEY FOR A 15 OR 16 YEAR OLD TO ENGAGE IN A BOY-GIRL RELATIONSHIP?" Eighty percent of the participants did not agree with the statem